Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

you must regret the day you left me

2009-10-27
It seems to me you found ya wife why are you still trying to be in my life saying you still love me but why what is that goin to do? you have anotha chick your going to meet the parents why is that your still trying to get in contact with me? you must regret the day that you left me your not off how i hung up when you called me well im not off how you left me hanging now you see how it feels. damn it must hurt when you get a taste of your own medicine, left me standing in the rain wondering which way to go. confused as hell no signs anywhere, thinking maybe this maybe that where did it all go wrong sitting here singing songs putting your name in everything you left the best you had now you tryin to come right back it damn sure dont work like that. daydreaming and thinking about you not even havin a clue it was all about the hoes, henny and who trying to screw? who wouldve knew the only person i ever loved trusted held on a pedistal would treat me like dirt then turn around and say you love me? forget all of that just like when you turned your back your whack az hell im glad you messed up you made me realize my worth and you dont even amount to half of my worth so i treat you like the hoes i come across kick em to the curb like beckham and on to the next one find them fuck them forget them.

0 comments to you must regret the day you left me:

Post a Comment