Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

it was sapposed to be a one night stand

2009-10-27
It was supposed to be a one night stand but man ol man was it banging for the both of us it felt like we've known each other for years the way he kissed me from head to toe from the first stroke i knew his dick game was popping just as wavy as it could be all i could say was owwwwww whisper his name while he moaning and deep stroking I'm almost at my climax he's feeling me and goes deeper and deeper beats it up as the sun came up splash!!! he smacking my ass I'm throwing it back looking at him getting ready to nut he goes faster and he got louder with the moaning then splash he hugged me mad tight kissed me passionately I'm thinking to myself dammmmnnnn we just made love on some real shit i was loving it he whispered in my ear damn why do you have to leave so soon I'm like don't worry I'm coming back. the next day he blew up my phone on my way home he needed me bad and he couldn't wait til i came back. over our two week break we kept in contact when i got back to the spot he was def my lil shawty its crazy he wasn't even my type at first but his swag was too damn sexy to resist just as cocky az he should be fresh az hell from head to toe he never had a bad day. our swags were to official together we got close az hell then fell apart all i can say is damn it was just supposed to be a one night stand.

1 comments to it was sapposed to be a one night stand:

Jane said...

whoaaaaaaaaa I'm impressed. this was awesome.

Post a Comment