Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

"Girls have a button and boys have a pole and wicked touching takes its toll!"

2009-10-04
So I kissed someone I thought I wouldn't even get close enough to hug, & it was shockingly amazing. ETHAN* and I were the kind of people that knew each other, said hi and occasionally stood around each other for a couple rounds of jokes by the cafe in high school. Everything was strictly platonic, and if I noticed him twenty-seven times in a month, it still felt like the first time. I was minding my business, (patrolling on FB) and ETHAN* FB IM'd me. It felt like genuine small talk, but i was suspicious anyway, because boys only hit you when they want something. To my surprise, ETHAN* got straight to the point, wasn't disrespectful and everything as simple as possible. ..he was definitely speaking my language.

We chilled and it was just talking; talking for hours. We chilled again and that's when he asked me for a kiss. I sat in silence and was trying to weigh the pros and cons. There were definitely more cons, but what the hell, i had to throw him 2 points for courage. I hesitantly said yes, and childishly put my hands over my eyes. Next thing i knew... my hands dropped from my eyes, that were closed with a kaleidoscope of red, pink, hearts and fireworks. When i opened my eyes, our bodies we much closer than they started and for once, i didn't have to tame wild hands. When It was finally over, all i could say was damn. lol, DAMN! I sat in my car, confused, shocked like hell, and slightly turned on.

++ I CONFESS: Unlike the previous post, I am happy this happened. I don't regret it at all and it just made me realize that sometimes you do have to stop looking and let things find you.

2 comments to "Girls have a button and boys have a pole and wicked touching takes its toll!":

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is quite admirable. It's been a while since a first kiss set off fireworks. Great confession.

Anonymous said...

this is from a movie...what a loser

Post a Comment