Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

OOpz I fucked my bestfriend

2009-10-01
One of the sweetest girls I've ever met. We met freshman yr in high school, she was the best friend of my brothers girl at the time. She'll spent the nights at my house often, and never in a billion years even touching her like that would pass my mind. She was a virgin at the time, mad pretty, one of those girls that just had something about them that seemed out of my reach honestly. He family was unstable, so she'll always end up moving or fighting with them, she just had a lot of drama in her life but she was always there for me, and I was always there for her she called me her best friend and she was mines. I knew all her secrets, she knew mines I became very protective I felt like she was too good for any guy. Two years into our friendship I was forced to move to another state. Over that time we kept in touch she wrote me a couple of times and so did I, I still have her letters till this day. She also ended up moving to a different state and we always talked about going to college together and maintaining our friendship. Unfortunately things didn't happen like that I ended up moving back to our original town and finished high school there and she ended up going to school somewhere else. So here I am now 3 yrs into college It has been almost 6 years since I last seen her and at a local club in our town on a Saturday night i feel a tap on my shoulder and there she is all grown up, gorgeous as usual waiting to give me a hug and I hugged her like there was no tomorrow we kissed on the cheek seemed like we never lost touch. We kicked it all night, I was so happy to see her and so was she. Later that night we ended up leaving that club, and we hit another spot. Over there it just seemed so weird she was dancing very flirty, started kissing me on my neck. Im still thinking to myself damn she is still this innocent girl that I pretty much hold very dearly over all this time, and that's when she kissed my lips. I was shocked it was the weirdest feeling ever. But who I'm I to not kiss her back lmao so here I am on the dance floor kissing who I called my best friend, feeling all up on her SOOO WIERD now that I think back on it. We decided to leave the club both feeling nice the liquor was def flowing maybe that did it lol i don't know. We get to my crib start kissing and here I am "FUCKING MY BEST FRIEND". Well we ended up fuckin all night lol it was funny, it was good but now that i think about it I wish i never did. I no longer see her as my best friend or as the innocent girl that I protected so much. I would of preferred for things to be like they were when we were younger. Now I hit her up whenever I'm in town and in need of some pussy :( lol

3 comments to OOpz I fucked my bestfriend:

brownsuga said...

LOL SEEMS LIKE SHE HAD U RIGHT WHERE SHE WANTED U... I C THE VIBE WAS CRAZY RIGHT....BLAME IT ON THE AAAAAAAAALCOHOL LOL...YALL SHOULD HANG OUT INSTEAD OF JUST CALLIN FOR SOME PUSSY WHEN UR IN TOWN SHIT HAVE A GOOD TIME THEN GET IT IN

Anonymous said...

def. ^agree^. you know the old her, get to know the new her. When she calls you, how do you know she didn't really call to see if you wanted to go to the club to have a good time?

fangbanger69 said...

thats how its supposed to be...no feelings, no attachments...simply good sex with no strings!!! and u can still be friends

Post a Comment